HAPPY NATIONAL PIZZA DAY….
with chickpea pasta PIZZA crust… stay with me here…. it’s a gluten-free and high protein alternative to traditional or veggie pizza crust && it’s DELICIOUS.
dEATS: chickpea pasta • corn starch • tomato sauce • cheese • your favorite toppings
1. Place uncooked pasta in food processor/ blender AND grind until broken up (just before it becomes fine like powder)
2. Place ground pasta meal into boiling water
3. Once pasta is cooked, drain and place into a bowl, add a little corn starch to help bond it together
4. Form crust (I formed in iron skillet)
5. Cook crust for 5-10 mins at 450 degrees
6. Remove from oven and top with sauce, cheese and favorite toppings
7. Cook until cheese melted (another 5-10 minutes)
8. Let cool and enjoy 😋